Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

LOVE LOST

I have come across this letter from a mobile blog, written by a fellow chatter. 
It used to be a letter written for the lost love of a friend...

📷favim.com/image/588768/

From that day when you left me,
my whole world fell apart...
my heart has broken into pieces...
and yet you were never satisfied...
never expected that you will step into it...

You've asked me what was wrong,,
but I refused to answer what is inside of me...
I just said, "NOTHING SERIOUS"...
but when you turned your back on me,

What do you think happened in this prosaic story? 
It seems the writer of this poem is heartbroken...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews