Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Unwritten Letter

I have come across a profile from a certain site and found a letter written by one of my chats. I am fascinated by what he has written and find it romantic and subtle. An unwritten letter may be for his future partner. Here's the letter he wrote...


This is a letter I write for my love...even though we've never met:

I need to be told how you feel. I need to be shown. 
I need you to communicate with me. I will listen. 
Forgive me, but when you pull me close one moment and push me away from the next;
I can't understand. I can't know what to do. 
All I know is to show you how I feel and hope for honesty and respect in return. 
I want you to have time to yourself. Yes, I want you to have friends. 
I want to also be included from time to time...as I will include you. 
I do this because I want you to know I am proud to walk beside you and I want to feel the same. 
I do this because I want you to know I have nothing to hide from you. 
I want you to KNOW I am with you, only you. I want to trust you.
No, I don't want to know all your past mistakes. They are yours and you must own them. 
I am human and have my own. I hope we both have learned their lessons. 
I want to love your imperfections. I want to love the changing lines in your face year after year. 
I know we will not always agree, but we can try and understand. 
When I walk away from an argument understand I do so 
because I know that people often say things they don't mean. 
The last thing I want to do is hurt you or reinforce doubts you have about yourself. 
I want only to lift you up. When you're sick I want to take care of you. 
I want to tuck you into bed and keep you warm. 
I'll hold your hand in public and sit beside you when we dine alone. 
I'll put my arms around you at unexpected times and at others, 
you'll look in my eyes and know I am undressing you in my mind. 
I want to send you flowers for no reason. 
I want to leave you notes in places you wouldn't expect to find them. 
Cards will come in the mail on random days. 
I want to let you know throughout your day that I am thinking of you. 
And at night, while you're asleep, I'll whisper how much you mean to me 
and hope you'll remember me in your dreams. 
I want to love and to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews