Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Nuffamily Day..One thing I Love Nuffnang


     Nuffnang is not only an earning opportunity and advertising website in the bloggers' world.. but it's also about the blogger and their families. Nuffamily Day is one reason why I love Nuffnang. I never made a mistake joining this site. At first, I thought, it is just another pay-per-click ad but it isn't..it's about social influence, earning opportunities, and social awareness..take a look at Mothers' day. And why I do love Nuffnang...

N - oteworthy and 
U - nique gathering of
F - amily and
F - riends with
N -ew
A -dvertising
N - etworking
G - roup

     That group of bloggers, with their families, is a good idea, and meeting bloggers from different places. It's making a wave to look up to by the advertising community and companies who wish to be a part of the NUFFNANG bloggers.
     On May 28, I will have my 4 kids and their Papa join this Nuffamily day, bringing with us our camera..and of course, excited to feel the winds of Tagaytay once more.  The calming scent of 20,000 pine trees of Crosswinds Tagaytay and the breathtaking view of its long terrain. I think we will be joining the Nuffnang bus going to Tagaytay because traveling is more fun than riding a bus and the road we'll be trekking are full of things to catch on with my camera.
     NUFFNANG events such as these are made possible, of course by sponsors..thanks for all the goodies and freebies to come...(",)...
  

* I just received an email from Nuffnang...I will be joining this Nuffamily event with my kids!!! Yeah! We're very excited!!!... Luv  Nuffnang!
* Due to a typhoon, the event was moved to June 4.

#nuffnang #bloggersevent #tagaytay #familyday


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews