Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Making Money Online Through Clixsense

     When I got online five years ago, I was looking for ways how to earn online. The Internet has just started to boom then, and various internet cards proliferate the market. Then came the broadband wave with some router or phone equipment and DSL until we now have a broadband stick and Wi-Fi to choose from. I have tried all these, looking for possible money online. I have found some sites offering links to become affiliates of this and that to earn. Some are free and for some, you have to invest some money. Sadly, I couldn't find one until I gave up. I almost forgot about my blog site, the blogger. 
     Two years ago I stumbled upon my own blog site when I searched my name on Google. I don't know how I could open it, it was hacked maybe. I find ways to get it back and so I did. I started blogging again, and more opportunities are available than before. Some are paid, some are free, some are for trials for a certain day, and some are links to help your blog site or website to bring readers in. As you can see on your right side, there are links to increase viewership, sponsors, adlinks, pay-per-click, etc. On the top page are banner ads. For now, I am going to tell you about Clixsense, how it works and how to earn money from it. For all of these, it won't take much of your time and it would probably only take you 10 minutes.
     Clixsense is an online advertising program. As a money-making opportunity at home, you can actually get paid for your web browsing, up to $0.02 for every website visited. Accumulate your earnings until you reach the payout amount. Visiting the site of clixsense's advertisers can give you earnings that much. Plus there are other opportunities open for clixsense online consumers. The income you earn is paid directly to you every month. The best part about the ClixSense program is that as a potential online consumer, there is no charge to register your new account and begin earning money immediately. It's FREE but if you want to level up your earnings, you are going to make funding of $17.00 for a year. Upon payment of the funding, they will give you 1000 welcome ad credits and higher commissions.

Member Benefits
• Browser Toolbar With Instant Notification of New Ads Available
• Earn Up To $0.02 /Click and Up To $0.008 / Referral Click
• Earn Even More With Our Affiliates
• Payments Via Check, Alertpay, and PayPal
• Win Daily Prizes Up To $5.0
• Unlimited Direct Referrals, guaranteed ads daily


   
    I am a member of this money-making opportunity. I am now in my one year in Clixsense.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear! Your article is superbly awesome. I’m so satisfied with the information. I was searching this topic,Thank you so much, please keep writing such articles. Thanks
    http://www.avslearning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Good post!!! Another interesting online business is domain reselling business!!!I bought a reseller account from goresellers.com and started my domain name and services business!!

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews