Translate

Click for FREE Subscription

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I Am a Fairy


My soul hides a magical fairy. 

I love to sing and dance everywhere I go, like I was shining.


I am made for great things.


I feel a big connection with the Nature.


The Nature gives me power through the five elements:
fire, water, earth, air and energy.

Besides the Nature, I have a really strong connection with the moon, and the moon has a really strong connection with me. 


The moon gives me power and peace.

I feel like she is my second home.
 

I have two sides, as all creatures, light and dark.

I am in the middle of those two, but in the right times, I fall on the light side.

#fairy #nature #moon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate comments and links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ April Brews