Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

My BLogSiTes & LinKs

   

    I got two blog sites, this one is created 7 years ago with this blog site, which contains random thoughts, poems, letters, blog ads, etc., the other blog created 2 years ago is Sunflower for Emily which contains selected photos and poems I personally composed and some from friends or have stumbled upon with permission. Since I am a heavy user of social media like Facebook and Twitter, for personal reasons I cannot link my Facebook and Twitter here. they are even linked to my Pinterest.
     I have seen that you can really do business or make money through them. SEO or Search Engine Optimization, Hashtags, analytics, web content, newsfeeds, and apps are by-words we constantly read or heard. These are the keys to more views and followers especially if you are doing business through these social media. These are the reasons why I initiated a new look and name for my two blog sites. I have signed up on Instagram recently, my Twitter is getting more followers, and I have affiliated myself with some twitter groups, persons, and blog ad companies. I was contemplating then what to do with my two blog sites along with their link to other social media. My Pinterest has a username of April Brews created only early this year because I was thinking then of a name that symbolizes what I love to do. I thought of a coffee since I am a coffee drinker and I drink while blogging or thinking. 
     With all this social media hype and the recent ALDUB phenomena that make waves through Twitter, it comes to me how powerful social media is in popularizing even ordinary but talented people, especially on YouTube. 
      I am also on LinkedIn and still looking and checking on some apps to link my blogs. With its new look and name, expect more fresh new blogs this coming day and so on. Please check the links and if you are interested to advertise your business or brands through blogs or space, feel free to leave comments here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews