Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

To My Friends..

image credits to Google clipart



Someone send these thoughts thru my e-mail way back in pictures.
I have been keeping it in my files...
so when I was thinking about what to write in my blog, 
I decided to create a PowerPoint then convert it into a video.
 To put music over it, I have uploaded it to Canva.

it comes to my mind, it would be a nice thought to ponder on by us..(",)... 
FRIENDS..what have you been going thru right now?
Click and watch below...

(For a clearer view on your mobile, zoom it with a landscape mode


Disclaimer: The images shown from the video I have created are not mine, credits to the owner.
Music thru Canva >> Morning Snowflake, credits to the owner


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews