Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

When You Are Hopeless..

image credits to thegoodbook.com/blog/ministry-blogs


I've chanced upon to watch this video...what I could say is.."Oh my God!"..these are people who seem hopeless but managed to survive despite their disabilities. I thought of my 5-year-old daughter who wouldn't be able to walk, because of a congenital defect. I am hoping for her...Hoping to see the day she could walk or excel in everything she does despite her disabilities, despite what she went through and what she will encounter as she grows up..and for all the people out there, watch this video, with courage and determination and God's help, nothing is impossible...




Hoping is believing...Believe even when others don't. Believe even against the darkness all around. Believe even when it is impossible. Believing is having faith...And we have a BIG GOD to have a BIG FAITH..(",)

#faith #hope #hopeless #believe #nothingisimpossible

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews