Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Bible Quotes About Our MOther

What does the Bible say about a MOTHER? ..In celebration of mother's day, I'm writing some Bible quotes about our beloved mother. Read and meditate on it. Happy Mother's day to all MOMs...

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my MOTHER's womb." - Psalm 139:13 (NIV)

     Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. (2) “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), (3) “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.” - Ephesians 6:1-3 (ESV)

"Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, (9) for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck." - Proverbs 1:8-9 (ESV)


"My son, keep your father’s commandment and forsake not your mother’s teaching. (21) Bind them on your heart always; tie them around your neck. (22) When you walk, they will lead you; when you lie down, they will watch over you; and when you awake, they will talk with you." - Proverbs 6:20-22 (ESV)

The Proverbs of Solomon. "A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish son is a sorrow to his mother." - Proverbs 10:1 (ESV)


Click below for some gift suggestions:

On this special day for her, give her styles 



#mothersday #mothers #Biblequotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews