Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Edemsclaire Hannah, 14

     Having two girls in my brood is a wonderful feeling. I didn't feel how other girls do with their sisters since I don't have a real one. I have five siblings, all four are males and the other one is the in-between female. So, these two girls of mine are really a gift. 
     My first daughter, Edemsclaire Hannah, her name is derived from our nicknames, her father Ed-ward and I. Our favorite name if ever we would have our firstborn is Claire, but God wanted it to be a boy. Claire, from our favorite Christian love song Awit Kay Claire*click*(Song for Claire), and Hannah from the Bible, mother of Samuel the prophet. Her faith that God would give her a son and her obedience in dedicating her son Samuel to serving God.
     This is her day and dedicating this blog to my loving daughter, we call her EENAH (I-na). Today is her 14th birthday. The daughter who takes care of her younger siblings when I am away. The daughter who has been my assistant in taking care of baby Faith. I have seen her when she was still four years old, a very strong girl, not afraid to do things to experience the wonders of her childhood days. 
     Barely nine years old when I taught her how to administer a catheter to our baby and all the necessary hygiene and cleaning to be done at that time. She is the mother when I am out. She has a greater influence on her two younger siblings as I am observing them. She is loved by her younger sister and I am seeing they are very close. Last night, when she arrived from a Bible camp, her younger sister half-awake heard her voice, suddenly sit up and call her name. When she found out she has arrived, our baby Faith hugged her. Hmmm...a bit jealous on my part :)..but I am so glad they are that close. 
     As for my present for her birthday, I just put it on her bed so that if she wakes up she would see it. She said thank you and we kiss, waited for 12AM to open it, but I am the one excited so I told her to open it and I know she would love it...jaraannn..and I never did go wrong in choosing the Sanrio Hello Kitty watch for her...
I prayed that she will grow up stronger in the real world and in the Lord. I want her to be the best that she can be, not being affected by what others would say but by how her conviction and faith would dictate..L<3 ve U EENAH...
10 yrs old

# daughter #awitparakaykleyr #birthday
 #claire  #14th #eenah #hellokitty
#sanrio


12 yrs old

13 yrs old.









1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I wish you the best in your life and may you have a better life with your family 🥰

    ReplyDelete

I would appreciate comments and post links related to my blog post. Feel free ..~ EmperatrizV on April Brews